11:01 PM

Imagine the Sensation of a Teenage Occupation

Day 9 of Best of 09 Blog Challenge is Challenge. Something that really made you grow this year. That made you go to your edge.

Something that made me go to my edge?
Easiest.Choice.EVER...



This one.
Fifteen years old.
The fact that she made through 2009 without being:
  1. sent to a military school for girls
  2. sent to a convent
  3. sent to an early grave by her mother
was more like a miracle rather than a challenge. The challenge was for me not to drown away in the tears that I shed trying to figure out where I lost the chubby faced cherub and was suddenly saddled with this....teenage nightmare who was in essence ME twenty some years ago. Karma, she's a bitch indeed.

* Blog Title lyric courtesy of Sweet

0 comments:

Post a Comment